- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design and author a professional management pack. The course is structured into three progressive modules. Module 1 introduces basic approaches for distributed application monitoring. Module 2 is for those who have already attended the first module and then want to further their management pack design knowledge. Module 3 presents advanced information to help the author effectively troubleshoot common conditions. Together, the three modules provide guidance on how to best define and implement logic for effectively measuring the health of a product or service and lowering its operational costs for end customers
- This course is intended for developers and IT professionals responsible for designing and authoring management packs for Operations Manager 2007.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a scalable management pack supporting a variety of application structures
- Define an appropriate health facade for centrally managing a product or application
- Understand and implement the Operations Manager concept of discovery
- Define monitoring requirements on a variety of aspects of service availability and health
- Implement these requirements in a management pack
- Provide application administrators with information in a manner that lowers the ownership cost of the product or application
- Demonstrate a mastery of management pack development.
Designing and Building a Basic Management Pack
- Getting Manageability Right
- Fast Fly-Through
- Planning Your MP
- Implementing the Facade
- Implementing Monitoring
Going from Basic to Professional
- Taking control of discoveries
- Responding to state changes
- Interacting with the operator
- Minimizing the noise
- Advanced knowledge
Advanced Implementation Strategies
- Distributed monitoring
- Troubleshooting discoveries
- Scenario based deployment
- Management large instance spaces
- Testing your management pack
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses