The System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Implementation and Configuration workshop provides students with a deeper understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. The workshop covers new features in the 2007version, as well as configuring and implementing the best practices and troubleshooting techniques. Upon successful completion of this workshop, students will be able to set up and troubleshoot a Configuration Manager environment. They will be able to optimize security-update and softwaredeployment practices, thereby saving time and money. In addition, they will be able to effectively manage their clients securely, regardless of the location.
- Deploy applications quickly and securely
- Deploy and report on software update compliance
- Deploy new operating systems while preserving user settings
- Scan clients for standards compliance
- Manage clients across the public Internet securely
- Learn the skills and knowledge required to setup configuration manager and to use it to manage each and every aspect of your network.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses