The Symantec Security Information Manager 4.7 course is designed for security professionals and network security administrators who are tasked with proactivelyidentifying, prioritizing, and resolving critical security incidents to reduce security risk against their key network resources.
This course delivers an overview of the Symantec Security Information Manager server and console, including details about the components, architecture, features, and benefits. Students will learn how to deploy and install the product in an enterprise environment, with emphasis on configuration, rule creation, modification, and management of incidents.
This course concentrates on how to use Symantec Security Information Manager to reduce security risk by managing security events emanating from many different Symantec and third-party products.
This course includes practical exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of Symantec Security Information Manager.
- Set up the Symantec Security Information Manager server.
- Configure Symantec Security Information Manager components for real-world use.
- Create, modify, and manage correlation and event filtering rules
- Manage incidents, Help Desk tickets, and reports.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses