- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
The Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) 11.x seminar (combining lecture and demonstrations) is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional tasked with architecting, implementing, and monitoring network access control solutions. This class covers how to design, deploy,install, configure, and monitor Symantec Network AccessControl. Students also learn how to manage enforcer appliances and endpoint enforcement clients.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC)technologies.
- Outline the steps to install the SNAC components.
- Define how to create and apply Host Integrity (HI) policies.
- Describe the available SNAC enforcers.
- Outline the steps to configure and manage SNAC enforcers
- Describe how to monitor and maintain the SNAC environment.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses