- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Symantec NetBackup 7.5 for UNIX and Windows: Advanced Administration course provides the IT professional with instruction on advanced SymantecNetBackup 7.5 software functionality and administrative tasks.
This course covers advanced NetBackup topics, including deduplication, NetBackup performance, disaster recovery, virtual machine backups, application backups, NetBackup Search, and security.
This course also covers using NetBackup to manage Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL database backups. This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Configure and run backups that use media server and client-side deduplication.
- Improve NetBackup performance by addressing bottlenecks, tuning NetBackup buffers, and using NetBackup Accelerator
- Prepare for common disasters and plan for disaster recovery using optimized duplication, Replication Director, and Auto Image
- Configure, run, and manage virtual machine backups using VMware.
- Describe requirements for backing up third-party applications and databases.
- Configure NetBackup to back up and restore Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL databases.
- Discuss strategies for Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL database recovery.
- Configure and use NetBackup Search to perform queries and searches, and create and release legal and local holds.
- Ensure your NetBackup environment is secure using encryption, authentication, and authorization.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses