- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This Symantec NetBackup 7.5 for UNIX: Administration course provides the IT professional with instruction on the functionality of Symantec NetBackup 7.5 software.
This course covers the general principles of using NetBackup to develop and implement a storage management strategy, including how to: Install, configure, and operate NetBackup 7.5; Manage NetBackup using the graphical interfaces, commands, and scripts; Provide service protection and recovery; Use the NetBackup Activity Monitor, NetBackup reports, and OpsCenter to monitor NetBackup activity.
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
- Introducing NetBackup
- Installing NetBackup
- Using the NetBackup Administrative Interfaces
- Configuring Tape Storage and Media
- Configuring Disk Storage
- Configuring File System Backups
- Performing File System Backups and Restores
- Protecting Backup Data
- Protecting the NetBackup Configuration
- Monitoring NetBackup
- Managing and Optimizing Tape Storage
- Managing and Optimizing Disk Storage
- Optimizing File System Backups
- Introduction to Enterprise Backups
- Working with Support
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses