- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Symantec High Availability Fundamentals with Veritas Storage Foundation 6.0 and Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 for UNIX course describes how to manage storage in a high availability environment, perform cluster management, and practice basic file system administration.
This, instructor-led, hands-on class covers how to use Veritas high availability technology to meet data availability goals of your operations by implementing Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Storage Foundation, which includes Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas File System.
This course includes practical exercises that allow you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using Veritas Volume Manager.
- Perform online file system administration by using Veritas File System tools and commands.
- Identify types of disk failure and resolve disk failures
- Manage cluster services with Veritas Cluster Server and perform troubleshooting techniques.
- Describe cluster communications, identify faults, and configure failover behavior.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses