- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The Symantec High Availability Fundamentals course is designed for the IT professional who wants an overview of the Symantec Storage Foundation and Symantec Cluster Server products.
This instructor-led, hands-on class is a condensed version of the Symantec Storage Foundation 6.x for UNIX: Administration Fundamentals course and the five day Symantec Cluster Server 6.x for UNIX: Administration Fundamentals course. It covers a subset of the topics in those two courses
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Symantec Storage Foundation High Availability.
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes.
- Administer file systems.
- Create a VCS cluster.
- Configure service groups and resources.
- Implement and verify failover and failback capability for application, storage, and network services
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses