- Duration: 4 Days
The Symantec Enterprise Vault 10.x for File System Archiving: Administration course is designed primarily for system administrators responsible for installing,operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within their File System Archiving environments.
This course covers how to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Enterprise Vault from the File System Archiving perspective. The course helps you to better understand the product’s functionality, features, and operations, as well as those topics that matter most to customers.
This course includes practical exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and functionality of Enterprise Vault 10.x for File System Archiving.
- Configure Enterprise Vault for File System Archiving in a Windows file server.
- Describe File System Archiving architecture.
- Manage client access to archived items and indexing.
- Configure File System Archiving for a NetApp filer.
- Configure File System Archiving for retention folders, file blocking, and reporting.
- Back up and restore Enterprise Vault
- Maintain file server targets for File System Archiving.
- Troubleshoot File System Archiving issues.
- Monitor Enterprise Vault.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses