- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This class covers how to design, deploy, install, configure, manage, and monitor Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 (SEP 12.1).
Students learn how to create and implement the client firewall, intrusion prevention, application and device control, and behavioral protection policies that guard the enterprise from viruses and hackers. In addition, students learn how to perform server and database management, expand the management environment, use virtualization features for virtual clients, and interface the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with Protection Center.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Symantec Endpoint Protection products,components, dependencies, and system hierarchy.
- Install and configure Symantec Endpoint Protection management and client components.
- Deploy Symantec Endpoint Protection clients.
- Manage the client user interface.
- Manage product content updates
- Design a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment
- Manage Virus and Spyw are Protection policies.
- Manage SONAR scans.
- Manage Firewall and Intrusion Prevention policies
- Manage Application and Device Control policies
- Manage virtualized clients
- Configure replicat ion and load balancing.
- Monitor and maintain the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment
- Interface the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with Protection Center.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses