- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Symantec Client Management Suite 7.5 Administration course is designed for professionals tasked with using Symantec Client Management Suite(CMS) to manage their software and hardware resources in their organizations.
This instructor-led, handson course teaches students the underlying components and concepts of the Symantec Management Platform along with the Symantec Management Console that is used by CMS to perform its management functions.
Students learn how to use CMS’s software solutions to collect inventory, manage their software catalog, deliver and meter software, apply software updates and remotely control computer resources.
Students also learn how to use platform and CMS reports to track and monitor their environment. Included are supplemental lessons on Site Management and Security.
This course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network of virtual computers that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover and import computer and user resources that you want to manage
- Deploy the Symantec Management Agent and plug-ins
- Gather hardware, software and operating system inventory from managed computers
- Maintain a software catalog containing software components
- Deliver software to managed computers
- Meter software on managed computers
- Distribute software updates to managed computers
- Remotely manage computers
- Analyze gathered data using predefined reports
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses