- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery Platform 7.x: Processing, Review and Export course is designed for the network, IT security, systems administrator, and support professional tasked with configuring Clearwelland managing cases in Clearwell. This course covers the major functionality of the Clearwell eDiscovery Platform as well as best practices for managing eDiscovery projects. Main course topics include systemmanagement, case setup, processing, search, review, and export.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up and configure the system.
- Create and setup cases.
- Understand data pre-processing and processing.
- Perform Load File Import (LFI).
- Understand early case assessments and data culling.
- Describe Clearwell Advanced Search capabilities.
- Describe the basics of Transparent Predictive Coding
- Review setup and management.
- Understand reporting and exception handling.
- Print, export, and produce documents in Clearwell.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses