- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the sense of incoming and outgoing transfers of various currencies and the conditions to be followed by the implementation of these transfers at the bank and the cases where the bank refuses to implement the orders.
- Definition of participants across the Central Bank of Jordan Swift Action on remittances Department, as well as payments to local Messaging System remittances system.
- To familiarize the participants with some circles compliance instructions regarding incoming and outgoing remittances as well as foreign issued checks drawn on and correspondents abroad.
- The most important advantages of SWIFT system.
- Banking operations related directly linked Balsoevt (remittances, credits, bills of collection, foreign guarantees, treasury).
- The reasons for the establishment of a banking relationship with correspondent banks to carry out orders.
- Types of SWIFT messages briefly numbers of MT101 TO MT999.
- Money laundering and its relationship with remittances.
- Definition of transfer.
- Parties incoming and outgoing transfers.
- Types of transfers.
- The extent and limits of banks with regard to the commitment of the outgoing and incoming remittances.
- The difference between the transfers of inpiduals and remittances financial institutions (banks) MT103 + MT 202.
- The definition and concept of international bank account number of the applicable mandatory from the Central Bank of Jordan. IBAN NO.
- The advantages and benefits of the use of international bank account number.
- Operational procedures for the issuance of money orders and dealing with requests from customers.
- Cases of multiple process for the preparation of SWIFT message transfers.
- The abolition of the transfer.
- Amendment of the transfer.
- Querying the correspondence and special coverage remittances to these banks through banks
- The Bankers Almanac
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses