- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
This workshop will help you teach participants:
- The essential background for trainers to have
- How being genuine enhances training
- How to ask good questions
- Key listening skills
- How to develop rapport building strategies
- The essentials of presentation skills
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses