- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations 19 Omar Ibn El Khattab Sheraton Area, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt
- How to design and run contemporary supply chains
- A systematic description of the operations taking place in contemporary supply chains
- A conceptual characterization of the underlying design, planning and control problems
- An introduction to the mathematical models and tools that can support the systematic analysis of the aforementioned problems
- Familiarization with the computational tools that can support the implementation of the methodology given.
We_They focuses on helping clients improve performance, reduce costs, and stimulate growth. We are experts at helping our clients manage change. We provide the focus and expertise to lead the change. Our company’s experience is comprised of clients across many industries and functional areas. Additionally, each of our consultants brings a strong portfolio of both broad organization experience and a wide array of project and change leadership initiatives.See all Wamda Development & Consultancy courses