The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) offers the advanced professional diploma in Supply Chain Management (SCM) covering the field of the management of logistic services, Provided by The American Academy which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
The SCM diploma addresses engineers, SC specialists, stock and procurement managers, heads and staff of planning and development departments and divisions, development, production managers, operations managers, staff working in these aforesaid departments. This diploma aims to familiarize such managers and staff with the latest concepts and ideas concerning the supply chain management and so as to boost business productivity, maintaining effective methods for the management of stocks, procurements and transport and distribution operations so as to achieve high customer satisfaction with lowest costs and on-time deliveries.
SCM diploma covers the following:
- Supply Chain Management: Definitions and Concepts.
- Supply Chain Management: Types and Functions.
- Stock, procurement and transport planning.
- Stock and Procurement Management: Evaluation and Measurement Methods.
- Orders and procurement lists.
- Marketing and SCM.
- SCM and other departments within companies.
- Procurement department functions.
- Stock department functions.
- Planning and development department functions.
- Operations management department functions.
- Cost accountants.
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission