- Describe the objectives and functions of materials and supply chain management (stock control, purchasing, stores, and physical distribution) and explain how they relate to each other
- Categorize stock items based on the ABC classification model
- Calculate future demand for different stock items
- Identify Reorder Points (ROP), Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) and Safety Stocks (SS) for different stock items
- Apply the basic purchasing processes and use Incoterms appropriately
- Identify best practices in warehouses to maintain accurate inventory records
- List the various transportation functions and costs
About El-Safwa Training Center
We believe that quality comes first and we are committed to providing our trainees with high-quality services and a high level of customer service. Commitment to the finest professional levels, help the trainees at all times and all circumstances and answer the trainees' query periodically and super-efficient. - Contractual Programs: We offer the service of contractual programs allocated to the public and private sector to provide the training programs their requirements within the installation or abroad. - Individual Training Programs: Concerned with these programs in details for those courses required by individuals looking to improve their abilities in a particular area of work.See all El-Safwa Training Center courses
Supply Chain Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Dec 9, 2013 Supply Chain Management
I studied Biomedical Engineering and I work as Sales Rep. I would like to change my career path t...
Unanswered //Jan 25, 2019 Supply Chain Management
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.