- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Senior and middle managers involved in supply chain management including customer servicing, marketing, logistics (i.e. distribution, warehousing, transportation, etc.), manufacturing (i.e. production planning, materials management, etc.), purchase and sourcing, and third party service providers for logistics and manufacturing. Organizations will benefit from sending, at the same time, multiple participants from different functions.
- Build an appreciation of issues, systems, and structures required to integrate various functions in an organization (or across the supply chain) and coordinate decisions between users, suppliers, and regulators of supply chains
- Help participants understand the underlying managerial concepts and relevant analytical approaches to managing supply chains
- Provide an opportunity for sharing organizational experience between participants
- Customers and markets
- Logistics of distribution and supply
- Market-driven manufacturing
- Supply chain coordination
- Performance analysis of supply chains
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses