- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This instructor-led course, Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the trade and inventory flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create products and product masters.
- Discuss how to authorize product setup for legal entities.
- Discuss how to define a not stocked product.
- Create purchase orders and sales orders.
- Generate purchase and sales transactions.
- Create and correct packing slip and product receipts.
- Assign and manage serial and batch numbers
- Set up quality control.
- Use quality orders.
- Set up quality management.
- Understand non conformances.
- Create and process an inventory adjustment and inventory movement journal.
- Create and process a transfer journal.
- Create and process a Bill of Materials (BOM) journal.
- Understand how to use journals to make inventory adjustments.
- Understand how to use the Counting journal to support and adjust physical inventory counts.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics and inventory management concepts.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Product Information Management
- Module 3: Inventory Management Setup
- Module 4: Purchase Orders
- Module 5: Serial and Batch Numbers
- Module 6: Sales Orders
- Module 7: Quality Management
- Module 8: Inventory Journals
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses