Businesses are increasingly reliant on their supply partners. Learn how to focus on the suppliers who can help your organization move into the future. Take advantage of this extensive learning program, delving deep into the 'source-to-exit' relationship governance of your supply base. Learn about tools that will develop your skills and enhance your capabilities. Be able to make greater contributions to drive forward your corporate goals and objectives and drive smarter behaviors from your internal clients. Learn how to create an atmosphere where your suppliers become more than just a supplier; where they develop the ability to be a 'responsible supplier' treating you as a 'customer of choice'; where they become a true business partner and a strategic asset to your organization focused on long term mutual goals. This course is a mix of both theory and practice. There are short lectures, group discussions and numerous interactive exercises, all designed to develop new ideas and gain full understanding of how and where we can choose to drive better supplier relationships.
What will I learn?
- Build effective governance structures for managing suppliers
- Educate others in the design of a successful contractual arrangement
- Identify, engage and influence key stakeholders and executive management
- Create a positive approach to change
- Design and implement a communications plan
- Resolve conflicts and issues collaboratively
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Contract Managers / Engineers / Specialists
- Local Content Development Managers
- Procurement Managers / Coordinators
- Business Relationship Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Anybody directly interfacing with the supply chain
How will I benefit?
- IACCM eLearning Resources (12 months' access)
- eBook of the Operational Guide, the core reference work for contract and commercial practitioners
- Access to insights and tools for a full year
- Certified candidates become members of IACCM and gain access to globa content and advice provided by expert contributors in induct
How will I be assessed?
- Individual, online self-assessment to identify your current competency level
- Analysis and external benchmark of your skill level
- Personalized development report including recommendations for advancement
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
The IACCM SRM program is the world's first internationally recognized and accredited qualification in SRM.
- Subject to your successful completion of all learning requirements, you will be awarded the status of SRM Associate, Practitioner or Expert. Your certificate will be sent by mail, generally within 2 weeks of program completion.
- Members can apply for re-certification (to move to the next level) not less than one year after their initial certification.
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 3000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.