- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- This course is designed to emphasize the importance of the role of the supervisor in the effective management and the most important responsibilities on inpiduals and groups in the banking business that enhance the performance of the bank, which is expected of the participant after the end of the session to be able to:
- A clear understanding of the importance of supervisory skills in contemporary banking institutions and the role of the supervisor.
- Know the importance of motivation and preparation methods subordinates in the administrative process element.
- To maintain the morale and discipline at work.
- To effectively address the problems and disputes in administrative units.
- High capacity to train subordinates.
- The effective supervision of the working groups.
- And the importance of the concept of administrative supervision.
- Supervisory and leadership styles employed to service the bank.
- Incentives to work and the importance of the role of the supervisor in stimulating subordinates.
- Effective in resolving disputes and problems between subordinates to serve the objectives of the Bank methods.
- To maintain staff morale and discipline at work.
- The role of the supervisor as a coach and prompt to his subordinates in addition to the primary role as a supervisor.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses