- Locations: 43 El-Khaleifa El-Mamoun St.,EGYPT
- Duration: 18 Hours
Becoming a manager is hard enough, but making the transition from colleague to boss is even tougher and comes with its own set of unique challenges. Step Up to Supervisor: Making the Transition from Buddy to Boss is designed for those who have been promoted recently into a management role and for those who have been there for some time but are having trouble managing their “buddies.” Participants learn to set boundaries, run successful workgroups, establish goals and expectations, give performance feedback, address general supervision issues, and motivate staff.
Good Manager, Bad Manager: Which Do You Want to Be?
Participants will learn techniques for gaining the respect of former coworkers and setting appropriate boundaries.
Building Personal Credibility: Understanding Different Communication Styles
Participants will learn to identify their own behavioral styles and those of their coworkers and subordinates in order to adjust and coach for better communication.
It’s Not What You Say: Rephrasing for Better Relationships
learn how to deliver messages to subordinates and effectively respond to phrases such as “that’s not my job” and “I don’t know.”
Be SMART: Goal Setting for Peak Performance
Explores the components of SMART goals and allows participants to practice delegating and communicating goals and expectations to the people they supervise.
So, How Am I Doing?: Delivering Performance Feedback
Explores the steps of giving both positive and negative feedback..
Difficult Personalities and Difficult Situations: Dealing with Challenges
Participants discuss better ways in which to communicate and manage those whose actions make the process hard.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe the role of supervisor and how it differs from the role of coworker.
- Delegate tasks to others.
- Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
- Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals and workgroup targets with subordinates.
- Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
- Describe appropriate ways of building a congenial work environment without crossing supervisor/coworker boundaries.
- Understand the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to adapt to each.
- Capitalize on personal style for more effective communication.
- List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors.
- Develop an action plan to improve supervision skills.
This program conducted through instructor support involving inpidual , group exercises, role plays ,team games ,open discussions & analysis of work based – situation , assessment tools to give participants valuable skills & techniques to master the topic
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses