- An overview of the role of a supervisor as a leader.
- Learn the fundamentals of planning and organising.
- Obtain tools to manage your time, including delegation to get more work done.
- Master team building techniques to maintain great motivation in your team.
- Understand the importance and use of performance management and improvement.
- Master techniques to resolve conflict and manage change.
- Understand how great communication and relationship management gets results.
- Develop coaching and counselling skills to bring out the best in your team.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
This course facilitates those who are looking forward to supervisory positions in future.
About Solid State Training Solutions
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Management, Leadership and Business Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.