- Price AED 6,600
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Customer service is one of every airport’s top priorities. As well as focusing on our frontline employees, it is vital that we recognise the significant part their supervisors play in encouraging and motivating them to deliver a great service. This course aims to give an introduction to the leadership role which supervisors need to provide in an airport environment, equipping them with practical tools to make a real difference every day.
- Strong mix of theoretical and applied knowledge, with opportunities for delegates to practice the tools themselves
- Highly interactive to ensure all learning styles are catered for
- Practical techniques which can be implemented immediately back at the workplace
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors and customer service duty managers who are leading customer facing teams on shift. From any discipline within the airport where customer service is a key focus.
- This course would be particularly relevant for those interested in improving their leadership skills at this level.
- The course focuses on the leadership skills required by a supervisor to encourage their team to deliver customer service.
- Leadership and the Supervisor’s role in their team’s performance
- Latest models and theories relating to the development of customer service
- Basics of customer service for agents (e.g. communication, active listening, first impressions)
- Complaint Handling
- Coaching with feedback
- Creating a positive team culture (e.g. good team communications)
- Motivating and rewarding team members
Course Prerequisite (s)
- A high level of English is required to understand the theories and models which will be covered
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses