- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations 38 Dr. Abdel Hay Hegazy, Nasr City
You will learn to:
This workshop focuses on your role as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and
the professionalism required to establish yourself as a credible member within the medical community.
Your ability to genuinely build and maintain relationships with your customers is essential to your sales success. Customers demand honesty from their sales professionals and value relationships where trust and integrity are key.
Sales professionals who care about their customers and who can provide individualised solutions to their problems set the example of professionalism at its best.
As a sales professional, you must strive to work in partnership with your customers by providing answers and supporting change.
These attributes will differentiate you within this highly competitive marketplace. If you are not in partnership with your customers, your competition will be. Without trust and rapport, you will be no different than any other average Sales Representative.
By focusing on:
The Role of the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative,The Total Office Call,Introduction to HBDI,Strategic Planning and A to B Model Call,Targeted Openings ,Problem Set-Up
Delivering The Core Message/Solution,Trial Close: Identify and Overcome Obstacles Direct In Closing ,Post-Call Analysis
Bringing It All Together/Role Play ScenariosEffectively Selling With Visual AidsClinical Reprints
Who Should Attend?
Any Medical / Sale Representative who started his crreer in Selling and got the basic skills training and willing to become more professional in sales.
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation