Change is a hallmark of today’s business world. In particular, our workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, and move into new roles within the company. Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This one-day course will help you develop, maintain, and evaluate your succession plan.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Develop expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
What You Will Cover:
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analyzing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information
- Forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan
About Change International Business Training
When communicating with investors and business owner, I often ask them: “If you face some problems in managing your business, what would you do?” Although everyone differs in the name of the consultant he would resort to, two final points remain common when they describe that consultant they trust: capability and quality.
Capability means that the business consultant providing you with different and rich business solutions has to be ambitious to provide unique services and products with high quality to meet the needs of your estimated institution and can create an added value for you; quality means to be committed in its quest for excellence to reach beyond what you imagine.
As a business solution company, We_they centers around one point: the continuous improvement of the business solutions it provides through direct contact with business world needs and its changing nature. See all Change International Business Training courses