Product management is the process of effectively designing, developing and managing the increasingly complex products to gain more control of the myriad tasks at hand. This course will focus on strategy, product portfolio planning, key tasks of a product manager, understanding critical reports and how to calculate break-even sales formulas. This will all then be put together using a case study on product marketing plan development to enable participants to prepare a marketing plan.
Appropriately allocate resources among products
- Prepare a meaningful business case
- Price products to optimize product and product-line profitability
- Determine the most effective methods for obtaining and integrating market feedback to drive product decisions
- Effectively manage your product team, even without direct authority
- Influence all stake-holders in your products
- Develop a top-notch launch plan
- Optimize the marketing mix
- Develop profitable products customers will love
- Business model canvas
- Corporate strategy
- Product strategy case
- Pricing strategy
- Product portfolio planning
- Market research
- Customer focused design
- Product design
- Test marketing
- Product positioning
- Market segmentation
- Market share estimation
- Product packaging
- Advertising testing and promotion
- Brand equity
- Global product planning
Who Con Benefit
- Product managers and anyone in product management.
- Effective Marketing Management
- Market Research and Forecasting
- The Power of Strategic Marketing
- Practical Marketing Skills
- Consultant led classes with hands-on activities, simulations and case studies.
- A basic understanding of statistics
- Marketing Research
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology