- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
Preparing for the Meeting:
- Researching the market
- Why tactics must focus on price
- The delusion of a "fair" price.
- Uncharitableness is strength
- Guard what you say at all times
- Learn to listen
- Patience and resolution.
The Meeting and Negotiating Tactics:
- Rule No. 1 - Never accept an opening offer.
- Marshalling the arguments for your own (low) offer.
- Subjective power in negotiation.
- Planning concessions for the win-win deal
- Exercising tight control
- Why concessions can be the ruin of a buyer.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses