- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Move the success factors, and the inherent superiority of the participants in the figures so that these factors start to realistic field application land.
- Introduce participants to the secrets of success and excellence in life, and introduce them to the optimum way to convince others, and the achievement of their love, and dealing successfully with different kinds of human beings, and access to the matrix Director transformational leader and commander.
- Train participants on how to act in difficult situations and on the matrix and people love working together.
- Train participants on body language and how to speak and influence those who are around us.
- The language of success and idiomatically.
- The secrets of success in this life.
- How to convince others your opinion?
- Do you know where they work? And what do you do? In order to operate from you?
- Eight Secrets to achieve love of people.
- Ways of accessing the hearts of others.
- How to deal with different kinds of human beings.
- The principles of good communication and good listening.
- Things that improve employee shunned during his dealings with the public.
- How to behave in difficult situations?
- Body language.
- How to Talk and affect those who around you?
- Talking style and how it affects your success in practice.
- How can we manage our time better?
- Towards a strategic view of the time.
- Tactical management of the time.
- The 80/20 rule.
- Behaviors of a successful leader.
- Characteristics of effective leadership.
- Matrix commander Director.
- How commander transformational thinking (the commander of the 21st century) and the characteristics of the transformational leader.
- Process and applied cases.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses