- Fees / Price EGP 2,500
- Duration 2 Months
- Locations 13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt., Career Gates Gizeh...+2 more
Courses and workshops on how to create characters and set solutions utilizing merchandise and props, while working with photographers and camera professionals for fashion photography, publication layouts, and media assignments.if you have a strong visual sense and an aptitude for working with color and proportion, consider becoming a fashion stylist, creating visual solutions for publications, media, and entertainment events. This course provides an in-depth study of the stylist's role in print and interactive media, with an emphasis on fashion and home fashion.
he actual work and responsibilities of the assistant stylist and stylist, from shopping and prepping merchandise to working with models and layouts, are covered. The specifics of styling professionalism are taught. Program is highly interactive, with work assignments. This program provides a step-by-step education in the basics of styling for advertising, print layouts, television commercials, and video assignments. Course includes how to shop the market, work with costume designers, and pick models and actors. The professionalism necessary for both large and small assignments is stressed. Program includes a mock photo shoot.
- History of style and the evolution of the fashion image
- Style fundamentals and their relation to image, style and self esteem
- The science of fashion producers and the introduction of the trend
- Wardrobe planning, concepts behind capsule wardrobe and creating core and extended looks.
- Understanding Client-ology
- Image consulting/make-over styling for clients, celebrities and self
- The art of shopping for clients, celebrities & self
- Magazine styling for photoshoots and getting the editorial look that is media and audience oriented
- Hair styling and makeup background knowledge
- Celebrities’ style & transformation, Influencers & icons
- How to mixing and matching clothing items.
- How to choose clothes to flatter all types of size and shapes of body.
- How to choose the best fitting.
- Color analyze.
- Dos & don’ts.
- Fashion Glossary.
- How to dress for an event (how to wear appropriate clothes suiting time, place and situation).
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses