- Locations: Translation & Interpreting Institute (Hamad Bin Kahlifa University) Doha, Qatar
- Duration: 25 Hours
After the classes you will have the opportunity to join various social activities. As part of the package, you will take part in two full-day excursions to two beautiful historic towns near London: Oxford and Bath. Other activities are available for purchase for a small additional fee.
- Students must be 18 or older
- Students are responsible for securing their visas. Visa information is available here.
- TII can provide a visa letter if required by students
- Please note that visa appointments must be scheduled ASAP. It is generally difficult to secure appointments in the summer high season
- Students are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Airfare and personal expenses are not included
About Translation & Interpreting Institute (Hamad Bin Kahlifa University)
We_They (TII) was established with a mission to build translation capacity in Qatar and the region. It is a physical and virtual space that delivers sophisticated translator and interpreter education, high-level training in a range of languages, and quality translation and interpreting services of the highest international standards. TII also provides a platform for conducting cutting-edge research in the field, and is committed to fostering an environment that is supportive of cultural exchange and scholarly excellence.
Led by a distinguished international team of faculty and staff, TII consists of a Postgraduate Studies Department, a Research Center, a Language Center, and a Professional Services Center. It organizes a wide range of international and local events throughout the year, many of which are open to the public.See all Translation & Interpreting Institute (Hamad Bin Kahlifa University) courses