- Fees / Price from QAR 4800
- Duration 25 Hours
- Locations Translation & Interpreting Institute (Hamad Bin Kahlifa University) Doha, Qatar
After the classes you will have the opportunity to join various social activities. As part of the package, you will take part in two full-day excursions to two beautiful historic towns near London: Oxford and Bath. Other activities are available for purchase for a small additional fee.
- Students must be 18 or older
- Students are responsible for securing their visas. Visa information is available here.
- TII can provide a visa letter if required by students
- Please note that visa appointments must be scheduled ASAP. It is generally difficult to secure appointments in the summer high season
- Students are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Airfare and personal expenses are not included
We_They (TII) was established with a mission to build translation capacity in Qatar and the region. It is a physical and virtual space that delivers sophisticated translator and interpreter education, high-level training in a range of languages, and quality translation and interpreting services of the highest international standards. TII also provides a platform for conducting cutting-edge research in the field, and is committed to fostering an environment that is supportive of cultural exchange and scholarly excellence.
Led by a distinguished international team of faculty and staff, TII consists of a Postgraduate Studies Department, a Research Center, a Language Center, and a Professional Services Center. It organizes a wide range of international and local events throughout the year, many of which are open to the public.See all Translation & Interpreting Institute (Hamad Bin Kahlifa University) courses