- Location: DIFC - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
Course detailsNasdaq Dubai & SHAPE Knowledge Services present a course that analyzes the key elements of syndication involving Islamic banks. The course will use practical cases to demonstrate the issues that Islamic and conventional banks face in syndicating transactions. Delegates will be lead through the vocabulary and nomenclature of Islamic Finance applicable to Islamic syndication. Various Islamic toolkits will be examined to learn how they are applied in organizing and managing the syndicate or club.
The case studies are derived from the business experience of the instructors. Different cases provide examples of co-financing. The case studies pose structuring problems to the delegates in order to develop a clear understanding of the issues involving different Islamic instruments. Cases cover construction, trade finance, project finance and corporate finance. Delegates will learn about documentation issues and how these are interpreted by the Sharia’a departments of various institutions. The cases permit delegates to see both the financier and customer side of transactions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for:
- Sharia’ascholars and Reviewers
- Investment Bankers
- Financial Journalists
- Corporate Finance Officers
- Identify and manage key Sharia’a issues in the formation and execution of syndication.
- Understand documentation challenges when syndicating in the Islamic market.
- Comparative analysis of different financing tools applied to syndication.
- Problem solving in the structuring of syndications.
Job roles this course is suitable for:This highly interactive course is designed to build the delegates capacity to play an effective role in the syndication process.
About Nasdaq Dubai
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
Accounting and Finance Related Questions
- Financial Analyst Diploma City of London College of Economics
AED 957Duration: Upto 3 Months
- Certified Commercial Banker Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Certified Finance Manager (CFM) Inspire Training Center
AED 4,882Duration: 9 Weeks Live virtual classroom