- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel that the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle.
This Stress Management training course is designed to enable participants to recognize the symptoms of stress and attune themselves to deal with it in a positive manner. Appropriate action can be taken, decreasing the risk of stress encroaching on general health and well-being.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell them when they have chronic stress overload
- Identify the situations in their lives that cause the greatest stress
- Identify the actions which add to their stress
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- More effectively handle the situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
What is Stress?
- The effect of stress on physical health and well-being
- How much stress is too much stress?
- Where does stress come from?
- What are the common signs of stress?
- What types of people are more prone to stress?
- What can management do to minimize stress at work?
How Can We Manage Stress Better?
- Become aware of your stressors, and your emotional and physical reactions to them
- Recognize what you can change
- Reduce your emotional reactions to stress
- Learn to moderate your physical reactions to stress
- Build your physical reserves
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Maintain your emotional reserves
Other Strategies for Managing Stress
- Time Management
- Communicating effectively
- Breathing exercises
- Guided relaxation and visualization techniques
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Immediate stress reduction
- Relaxation therapy
- Problem solving
- Getting inner balance
- Modify your behavior
- Handle your anger
- Think positively
- Learn to say “No”
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses