- Price 1850 USD
- Payment Terms Enquire
- Duration 2 Day
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
This course will show you how to use a set of comprehensive, practical and reliable frameworks that capture how the business system works as a functioning 'machine' to deliver performance.
The first challenge that management faces is to design a system that it is capable of strong performance, and then to manage that system through time so it actually does perform well, through the continual stream of decisions made in every department and team.
Simulating businesses and their performance was until recently a complex, time-consuming and unreliable activity in the past but it is now easier, faster and more reliable than other approaches.
- Understand how all performance outcomes reflect success in building and sustaining critical resources - customers, staff, products, capacity, cash and the many intangibles involved.
- Learn how to quantify, model and simulate the relationships between these elements and performance outcomes (with easy-to-use software).
- Understand, experience and model how resources develop through stages, and how rivalry with competitors works to drive performance.
- See how to use living business models to test scenarios and alternative policies, and to share those insights with others.
- Understand how to model the inter-dependencies between management's choices, the business system they affct, and the resulting performance outcomes;
- Raise the reliability and impact of KPI-systems and Balanced Scorecards by giving them the rock-solid foundation of a working model that 'lives' with the business as it changes over time
- Translate high-level strategic plans into practical, time-phased action plans with confient estimates of the likely performance impact;
- Radically improve the impact, quality and confience of advice and analysis you give to clients and senior teams with methods and tools that capture enterprise performance with rigor and reliability;
3 months’ access to easy-to-use modeling software; Numerous working model examples, from many sectors and functions; Software ‘templates’ to get you started on modeling your own organization or issues;
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.