- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
A Strategic Vision gives a clear picture of the future of your business, and is imperative to ensure that the future is better than today. A comprehensive, rousing vision can inspire the attainment of higher goals and help overcome challenges. Once created, a vision will begin to impact everyone, assist in decision making, and lead to continuous improvement.
Although it sounds easy, producing and constructing a meaningful vision of the future isn’t always that straightforward! A blank piece of paper can be overwhelming whether you are an artist, a writer, or a CEO. If you prefer to skip the formalities of 'the vision' and get down to business, then you must realize the importance of a vision and that everyone can be a creative visionary.
This highly interactive course will help you define the right strategic vision for your company’s future and develop tools and processes to achieve the defined objectives. You will learn how a clear vision provides a strong framework for all of your creative marketing and communications. Applying a strategic vision throughout your organization can become your most valuable assets in developing lasting relationships with your existing customers and winning new ones.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need for a strategic vision
- Create a meaningful vision for their organization
- Effectively communicate and implement the vision
- Introductions and Expectations
- Overview of Strategic Vision
- Future Planning – Analyzing Different Perspectives to Foresee Potential Possibilities
- Agreeing on Current Realities
- Traditional SWOT analysis
- Assumptions and imperatives
- Review existing constraints and givens.
- Creating a Vision
- Predictions about the future: aspirations and concerns
- Shared themes about future direction
- Creating Strategies: Establish the Vision with Clear Strategies that Articulate the Bold Steps and Initiatives Needed to Move Forward
- Developing a New Worldview and a New Organizational Vision.
- Making the Vision Real
- Gap analysis
- Barrier analysis
- Creating Roads to the Future – Coping with Chaos and Complexity
- Reality Checks – Establishing Outcomes and Milestones
- Prioritization Grid
- Action Planning
- Course conclusions
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses