- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Provide government leaders with the basics of strategic planning and develop ways of thinking that facilitate strategic planning process.
- Transfer abstract ideas and theoretic concepts to strategic thinking.
- Set the context of conceptual understanding within the context of public governance.
- Achieve the first rank of competitiveness in using technologies in performing strategic processes in government sector.
- Transfer introductory strategic skills to the participants.
- Detect the capacity of strategic planning and practice through applications in strategic technologies.
- Linking Strategic Concepts to People.
- Thinking Strategically: The Leadership and Organisational Imperatives from the Literature.
- Strategic Leadership and Knowledge Management.
Module (2) :
- Strategic Management, Leadership and Learning
- Strategic Applications and Techniques: Design and Pitch for a Strategic Workshop.
Module (3) :
- Strategic Management: Twenty Critical Questions
- Implementation, Indicators, measures and targets
- Strategic Management: Individual style assessment.
- Prioritisation and action planning
- Strategic tools - Executive Governance
- Strategic tools - Total Quality Management
- Combining the tools and techniques for the work environment
- Creating practical structures for strategic initiatives
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses