- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
You have created an exciting vision for your organization, but you now have to make this a reality. Like any good film, you must have a strong plot and be able to focus clearly on defining your ideal outcome - your happy ending!
This course will help you not only to break down key issues into their distinct parts, but also to develop that powerful business plot with the imagination and innovative flair of a great film director.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of defining their mission, vision, and goals
- Focus on the criteria needed to help make their vision a reality
- Identify the links between high-level strategy and the daily task and choices made in pursuit of their ideal outcome
- What is Strategic Thinking & How Can It Help the Organization?
- Setting Missions, Visions and Goals
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Managing Change Within the Organization
- Making the Most of Creativity in the Workplace
- Identifying & Utilizing Driving Forces Within the Business
- Understanding the Current Marketplace Techniques for Exploring Your Current Position
- GE Grid
- SWOT and Gap Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Implementing Your Good Ideas: What are the Issues?
- How to measure the benefits: Has it been Worthwhile?
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses