By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the process of sales planning and territory management.
- Practice the effective ways of setting goals, developing sales activities and managing time effectively.
- Use relevant tools for route structuring and territory management.
- Apply the methods of effective territory management and strategic selling.
- Revise sales strategies and provide proper sales training for sales force.
- Successfully choose, target and manage a territory, maximizing growth and profit.
This Program is designed for:
All sales managers, supervisors, key account sales people and other senior sales staff. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Overall Planning Process
- Overview of Sales Management
- Activities Involved in Implementing a Sales Program
- Evaluation and Control of Sales Force Performance
- Supervisor Sales Training Program
Management of Self
- Time Management Techniques for Sales Professionals
- Sales People Time Analysis
- Managing Your Time for Better Sales Results
- Corporate Training for Better Account Management
- Generating New Accounts
- Computing the Cost per Call and Number of Calls Needed to Close a Sale
- ABC Account Classification and the Portfolio Model
- Designing Sales Territories Using Build-up and Breakdown Method
- Routing Patterns
Sales Force Structure and Organization
- Generalist and Specialist Sales Forces
- Dividing the Sales Force
- Buying Influences and Red Flags Identification
- Working the Sales Funnel
- How Sales People Think, Feel and Behave
- Establishing Control Systems
- Major Account Sales Strategy
- Discover their Sales Strengths
- Proactive Sales Management
- Advanced Selling Strategies
- Secrets of Great Sales Management
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.