In today’s business environment the number of projects is steadily increasing. Every manager is usually directly or indirectly responsible for the successful completion of several projects at any given point in time. However, the skills required to manage a variety of projects, allocate resources efficiently and effectively among them and decide which ones require prioritization or are at risk are often not available. This training course approaches Project Management from a Strategic and Program level view and enables managers to lead a number of projects to completion and how to identify and Resolve risks, delays and team issues.
What will I learn?
- Managing Multiple Projects, Prioritization and control.
- Managing Project managers and team
- Designing a customized strategic Project & program Management Structure that works
- How to close effectively a project
Project Managers, Business heads, CEO’s, Operation Managers, Business Development Managers, public sector employees working with strategic projects and/or projects.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Learn how to identify which projects are important and require prioritization Learn how to keep track of multiple projects within the organization.
- Learn how to initiate and delegate a project efficiently and effectively within the organization.
- Learn how to select project managers and structure project teams for maximum success.
- Learn how to identify projects that are at risk and what to do about them
How will I be assessed?
Paper based assessment
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) UK, endorsed certificate
Testimonial of former student?
“Great course, a strategic approach to the world of project management” Tristar
Keywords: Project management; program management; strategy; strategic initiatives;
About ShiftIN Partners
ShiftIN Partners is a leading strategy management consulting firm focused on helping clients manage strategy and innovation programs that enable the organization to achieve the necessary Shift, working from withIN.
With decades of accumulated experience from around the world, our consultants have a track record on helping organisations in the emerging markets to overcome the challenges related to strategy execution. We are recognized for our obsession towards implementation, simplification and results.
ShiftIN Learning Solutions, our training arm, has trained more than 700 managers across + 60 organisations in the Middle East. We offer specialized training courses on Strategy, Innovation, Performance Management, Leadership, Excellence and more.
ShiftIN Partners has Offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait, Doha and Lisbon.
Our training partners and accreditations are the following:
- ILM: Institute of Leadership and Management
- Global Innovation Management Institute
- The Performance Factory / Jeoren De Flander
- IMA: Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
- IXL Center