- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Egypt has had significant business growth over the past several years. Along with this abundance and opportunity, there has come inflation and increased expectations, and a possible “bubble” in the real estate market. The underlying geopolitical tension and economic uncertainty is set to disrupt good times. Successful, well managed businesses not only take advantage of the good times, but must also have the Strategic Thinking that is required to deal with the future challenges. Recent unexpected world events, economic turmoil, supplier and customer insecurity, are all indicators of the importance to have a strong strategic plan to “weather the storm”.
Overview & Assumptions
- Egypt has had significant business growth over the past several years. Along with this expansion and opportunity, there has come inflation, increased expectations, and a possible “bubble” in the real estate market. The underlying geopolitical tension and economic uncertainty is set to disrupt good times. Successful, well managed businesses not only take advantage of the good times, but must also have the strategic thinking that is required to deal with future challenges. Recent unexpected world events, economic turmoil, and supplier and customer insecurity, are all indicators of the importance of having a strong, strategic plan with which to weather the storm.
- In response to this, many organizations have hastily created "mission statements" and declarations of values as part of their strategic plan. Being reactionary and without having commitment from management, these steps can be a recipe for disaster. If you are caught unprepared when major changes happen, customers and employees will often panic, and this will result in suffering for your business.
- This course is designed to help organizations prepare for an unknown future, and help senior management understand the kind of synergistic and system changes necessary in order to make their organizations effective, productive, and aligned with their strategic plan.
- This one day course is designed for senior and top management, and those that assist and support their efforts in strategic planning.
- “What business strategy is all about; what distinguishes it from all other kinds of business planning - is, in a word, competitive advantage. Without competitors there would be no need for strategy, for the sole purpose of strategic planning is to enable the company to gain, as effectively as possible, a sustainable edge over its competitors.”
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to prepare for different possible futures
- Project their business into the future by defining clear and achievable goals
- Identify their internal supplier/customer relationships and cooperation, across business departments
- Determine which aspects and systems of the organization require improving
- Review strategies to keep up to day with the fast changing business environment
- Understanding what decisions need to be made before embarking on a strategic plan
- Define the key measures that you need to determine success
Introduction to Scenarios: The Key to Planning for an Unknown Future
Defining Company Mission
- Defining your mission statement
- Developing strategic goals and objectives
Positioning Your Company and Achieving Synergy
- Effective organizational change to allow a smooth transition into the future
Measures of Success and the Balanced Scorecard
Evaluating Your Company's Readiness for Change: Processes and People
- Assessing your organization’s readiness to adapt to the future
- Aligning your processes and people to achieve your objectives
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses