- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
Strategic planning is needed to acquire successful results with total consideration in utilization of available resources within set KPl's, henceforth tasks are required to be carefully resourced using appropriate tools at all planning process stages till successful execution of task/s. Successful manager and supervisor need to have a firm understanding of Planning and Organizing Skills at all levels, capable in setting achievable goals for themselves, inpiduals and their team.
This training program is to plan confidently and be successful in achieving realistic and achievable goals for one self and team in total
- Understand to develop the necessary skills for Planning and Organizing of successful activities and events of team operations, Utilize Techniques and Methods for careful planning and organizing at all stages of the process
- Understand setting Goals as realistic and achievable tasks and objectives for yourself, other inpiduals and team units, Consider Pit Falls and Contingencies should situations and events change
- Understand to develop Techniques to ensure personal planning skills development and actions for future successful objectives, Potential Problem solving using the latest techniques and methods.
Strategic Planning Defined
- Introduction of Successful Strategic Planning
- Principles and Feasibility Aspects in Planning, Setting Objectives and Milestones
Resources: Audit and Allocation
- Time Management Techniques and Methods
- Setting and Controlling Realistic Deadlines
- Planning and Meeting Deadlines
- Communications, Co-ordination Planning, Critical Path Analysis (CPA), GANNT Charts Ft PERT, Feedback and Performance Management,
- Controls, Organization and Management, Quality Planning, Team Capabilities, Assessment and Allocation, Charts and Graphical Information, Delegation and Control Principles
- Motivating the Team and Planning Methods, Team Management Ft Team Roles, Multi-Tasking, Meetings and Feed Back Techniques, Preparing and Designing Action Plans
- Developing Contingencies for potential, ‘Pit Falls' and Handling Situations, Developing Contingencies for potential, Problem Solving for Strategic Planning
Problem Solving Methods:
- Brainstorming, Further Problem Solving Techniques; Setting Realistic and Achievable Goals
Who Can BenefIt
- Team leaders, Supervisors and Managers Related Training: None
- Consultant led classes with exercises and cose studies
- Good English Language skills
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology