- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
If you and the people who work with you do not understand where the company is going, they may all develop their own priorities and actually prevent you from getting where you need to be. Part of getting everyone on board is creating a strategic plan complete with the organization’s values, vision, and mission. Then, there is the challenge of bringing these principles to life in a meaningful way that people can relate to. This two-day course will help you describe what you want to do and get people where you want to go.
- Identify the values that support their company
- Define the vision for their company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Identify how related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
- Module 1: Understanding Strategic Planning
- Module 2: Identifying Our Values
- Module 3: Designing Our Vision
- Module 4: On a Mission
- Module 5: Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Module 6: Setting Goals
- Module 7: Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Module 8: The Full Picture
- Module 9: Gathering Support
- Module 10: Making the Change.
- Module 11: How Does It Look?
- Module 12: Getting There
- Module 13: Mocking Up the Process.
- Module 14: Workshop Wrap-Up.
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses