- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Part of getting everyone on board is creating a strategic plan complete with the organization’s values, vision, and mission.
Then, there’s the challenge of bringing these principles to life in a meaningful way that people can relate to. This course will help you describe what you want to do and get people where you want to go.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify the values that support their company
- How to define the vision for their company
- How to write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- How to complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Ways to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- How related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses