This course offers a structured approach to developing a marketing strategy starting with the principles of a marketing approach and including the integration of the marketing plan with the company’s overall business strategy.
Is it right for me?
The course is for those involved with the planning, development and implementation of marketing plans.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop marketing objectives.
- Understand the structure of a marketing plan.
- Use the elements of the marketing mix.
- Evaluate marketing activity.
What will it cover?
What is Marketing Orientation
- What determines a marketing led company
The Elements of the Marketing Mix
- The classic four P’s of Marketing explained and used practically
Adapting the Plan to Brand/Market Needs
- How to use the planning process for different brands at different stages of maturity
Marketing Audit - The rules and guidelines for conducting a marketing audit
- The tools of marketing planning An investigation into the planning tools available Plc, portfolio planning, SWOT analysis etc
Segmentation Targeting and Positioning
- Identifying the company's key target segments and accessing those segments
Competitive Advantage Analysis
- Discovering the roots of competitive advantage and how to determine the competitive advantage
- The role of market research
- A review of the techniques available and when to use the most appropriate technique
Setting Goals and Objectives
- Using the analysis and planning to set clear and achievable goals for the business
- The objectives cascade form corporate to marketing objectives
Marketing Communications Strategy
- The communication process – how it works
Measurement and Evaluation
- Measuring the plan and learning from what’s gone right and whats gone wrong
- Each delegate prepares their personal list of actions to complete in the workplace
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses