- Locations: Salem Salem st. intersection with Abdel Aziz Rashed st. - Al Agouza - Giza - Egypt
- Duration: 6 Days
- Strategic Marketing Management provides executives with an overview of the marketing discipline and a framework that presents marketing as a value creation process.
- Participants learn how to evaluate marketplace potential and risk from the perspective of the firm's unique ability to develop and deliver goods and services of meaningful customer value.
- Executives participate in classroom presentations, discussions, team problem solving, and in-depth analysis of a series of real-life marketing situations within a diverse range of firms and industries.
- The program explores the principal concepts and tools of contemporary marketing management, from market segmentation and product positioning to the design of distribution channels and communications strategy, in order to maximize the value delivered to customers.
Marketing As A Value Creation Process:
- A framework for analyzing market opportunities and risks, and understanding customer needs using state-of-the-art techniques .
- The role of value creation in acquiring and retaining customers.
Analyzing Buyer Behavior:
- Understanding the buying decision process .
- Determining the needs and wants of existing and prospective customers .
- Research techniques for understanding customers and prospects .
Selecting the Target Market and Positioning of the Product:
- The advantages of market segmentation .
- Product positioning as the foundation for developing the marketing mix .
- Standardization versus customization : the world of one-to-one marketing .
Developing the Integrated Marketing Program to Generate Maximum Customer Value:
- Designing products and services that deliver meaningful customer value .
- The "augmented" product as an antidote to commoditization .
- Marketing communications planning: budget and the media mix .
- Going to market: designing and managing the distribution channel .
- Positioning the Internet as an effective online sales tool .
Capturing Created Value for the Firm:
- Pricing: shifting from” cost” to” value-based” pricing .
- Characteristics of profitable pricing practices .
- Creating the marketing plan.
- Anticipating and adapting to change.
- Ethical and legal issues.
- Distinct executive groups. Marketing managers. General managers.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses