Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 2 Day
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Locations Al Barsha
What will I learn?
- Use the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) framework and its components in advanced strategy settings
- Prepare for the balanced scorecard implementation project using a practical approach
- Develop organizational strategy using the balanced scorecard to drive the process
- Map the organizational strategy into themes and objectives that cut across the BSC perspectives
- Cascade developed strategy to operations in order to align all business units and employees
- Utilize a practical annual strategy execution process to develop and sustain a performance culture
- Candidates who want to understand Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard approach
- Senior Management, Leaders who are responsible for strategy
- Management Consultant, Strategist, Junior Staff who work to develop and execute strategy
- Graduate/Diploma qualified.
- Compete course material for Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Plenty of Templates to practice
- E-books and other notes related to Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic Management and Balanced Scored Course Completion Certificate after completion of training.
- Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard Professional certificate after completion of written test (Multiple choice objective type- 2 hours) or proving that the participant worked on the strategic engagement project and implemented strategy effectively.
Delegates can pursue senior management positions after completing this course.
Innopreneur team has 150+ Years of combined experience. Innopreneur consultants have extensive experience in the following areas: Strategy Development & Strategy Execution, HR Strategy & Resource Planning, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Organizational Development & Restructuring, Change Management, Start-up, Entrepreneurship, Business Model Canvas, Operations strategy, Business Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Business process improvements, Quality Assurance, ISO 9001, Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cost optimization & Cost savings, Forecasting & Budgeting, Sarbanes Oxley, Private Equity, Risk Management – Financial & Operational, Compliance & Ethics, etc. See all Innopreneur Management Consultancy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.