- Duration 3 Days
- Timings 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Locations Al Barsha
Aligning business activities to a company's vision and strategy is a must to ensure operational excellence. Easier said than done, since this will require specific processes to communicate objectives in a clear manner to all stakeholders, coupled with a robust system to monitor the organization's performance against strategic goals from all perspectives. The Balanced Scorecard which was developed by Drs. Robert Kaplan (Harvard Business School) and David Norton ensure the above are met.
What will I learn?
- Use the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) framework and its components in advanced strategy settings
- Prepare for the balanced scorecard implementation project using a practical approach
- Develop organizational strategy using the balanced scorecard to drive the process
- Map the organizational strategy into themes and objectives that cut across the BSC perspectives
- Cascade developed strategy to operations in order to align all business units and employees
- Utilize a practical annual strategy execution process to develop and sustain a performance culture
- Candidates who want to understand Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard approach
- Senior Management, Leaders who are responsible for strategy
- Management Consultant, Strategist, Junior Staff who work to develop and execute strategy
- Graduate/Diploma qualified.
What will I benefit from the course?
- Compete course material for Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Plenty of Templates to practice
- E-books and other notes related to Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic Management and Balanced Scored Course Completion Certificate after completion of training.
- Strategic Management and Balanced Scorecard Professional certificate after completion of written test (Multiple choice objective type- 2 hours) or proving that the participant worked on the strategic engagement project and implemented strategy effectively.
Innopreneur Management consultancy brought together consultants from different background and geographies with abundant experience of supporting businesses. From industry experts to subject matter experts to legal and regulatory experts, Innopreneur has been able to build a global network of consultants that can cater to consulting service across regions, industries and markets in an effective, efficient and affordable way.
Innopreneur team has 150+ Years of combined experience. Innopreneur consultants have extensive experience in the following areas: Strategy Development & Strategy Execution, HR Strategy & Resource Planning, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Organizational Development & Restructuring, Change Management, Start-up, Entrepreneurship, Business Model Canvas, Operations strategy, Business Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Business process improvements, Quality Assurance, ISO 9001, Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cost optimization & Cost savings, Forecasting & Budgeting, Sarbanes Oxley, Private Equity, Risk Management – Financial & Operational, Compliance & Ethics, etc.See all Innopreneur Management Consultancy courses