- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Introduction to Strategic Management for Corporate Managers
Who should attend
- Middle and High managers
- The nature of strategic management
- The distinctive features of strategic management
- Key terms in strategic management
- The strategic management model
- The benefits of strategic management
- Benefits of strategic thinking and a strategic approach to managing
- The 5 tasks of strategic management
- Who performs the five strategic management tasks?
- Setting corporate direction
- Types of strategy
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation& execution
- The 8 actions of implementing and executing strategy
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses