- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Top and senior executives responsible for business units or functions
- Executives responsible for strategic management, organization design, human response development, knowledge management, innovation, organization development, and management process quality initiatives in large and medium private and public enterprises, public systems, and international organizations.
- Developing capabilities to integrate social and intellectual capital through synthesis in management processes to address issues arising from systemic problems, structural impediments, cultural conflicts, technological limits, and institutional barriers for seeding and harvesting innovations.
- Discussing traps, identifying pitfalls, analyzing challenges, and resolving issues in the protection and leveraging of knowledge created and management process innovations with particular reference to limits of intellectual property.
- Providing a forum for experience sharing.
- Understanding motives and powerbases of actors impacting the local, national, and global contexts of intellectual capital formation under WIPO and TRIPS regimes.
- Designing cross-border value constellations of social and intellectual capital for proactive participation in missing markets of the international business environment, understanding missing elements in local-global exchanges, and structuring access and benefit sharing agreements.
- Arenas of cross-border contestation in strategic management of intellectual capital and IPR protection thresholds and limits
- Assumptions and considerations underlying designs and patterns of management processes, organization structures, and control systems
- Knowledge creation, intellectual capital protection and its leveraging, managerial productivity, and complex contracting
- How social capital and intellectual capital enmesh through hermeneutic processes.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses