- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Strategic Management Implementation for Corporate Managers
Who should attend
- Middle and High Managers
- To Acquire familiarity with the principal concepts, frameworks and techniques of strategic management.
- To Gain expertise in applying these concepts, frameworks and techniques in order to
- Understand the reasons for good or bad performance by an enterprise,
- Generate strategy options for an enterprise,
- Assess available options under conditions of imperfect knowledge,
- Select the most appropriate strategy,
- Recommend the best means of implementing the chosen strategy.
- To Integrate the knowledge gained in previous courses.
- To Develop your capacity as a general manager in terms of
- An appreciation of the work of the general manager,
- The ability to view business problems from a general management perspective,
- The ability to develop original and innovative approaches to strategic problems,
- Developing business judgment.
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses