Strategic Human Resource Management explores the relationship between the management of people and pursuit of an organizations strategic goals and objectives.
The role of today’s HR manager demands broad responsibilities that include organizational leadership and strategic thinking. This program is designed to meet the needs of managers who wish to understand and be able to influence decisions regarding the management of human resources within organizations.
- What is Human Resources Management (HRM)?
- Strategic Management, SWOT analysis, Vision &Mission.
- Introduction to strategic HR Planning.
- Types of Strategic planning.
- HR and Competitive Advantage.
- Linking the balance Scorecard to the HR objectives.
- Benefits of a High Performance Work System (HPWS)
This program is designed for HR managers, directors or supervisors who want to make a more meaningful organizational impact by strengthening and expanding the strategic reach of the HR department
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key HRM functions and operations.
- Define, explain, illustrate and reason with the key human resource management concepts and draft an HR Strategy
- Identify the linkages between HRM functions and operations and organizational strategies, structures and culture.
- Exhibit behavior and performance that demonstrates enhanced competence in decision-making, group leadership, oral and written communication.
- Identify the importance of High Performance Work Systems (HPWS).
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses